Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours

1. Where are you doing your mentorship?

I am doing my mentorship at my mentors office at R&R Foam Sales and i'm usually on the road with my mentor.

2. Who is your contact?

Manuel Martin

3. How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?

32 hours 30 minutes

4. Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.

My mentor took me on the road with him for the most part. We did lots of catching up with clients by making sure they were satisfied with our service and we wanted to make sure that they had enough supply to last them a while. Those who were running out of supply we made orders for them. I did a lot of paper work due to misunderstanding an employee had. I had to change the prices for the thickness of each foam. It turned out we owed money to the client because we had agreed to a lower price. I also called into the company to place orders for call that my menor got.

No comments:

Post a Comment