Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1) List your topic here:


 Sales Representative

2) What do you plan to do this year to show growth in each of the ESLRs? Be specific and use an example. Examples can come from senior project, model assembly, core, and/or participation in senior class ASB or other organizations on campus (clubs etc).
  •  As an iPoly citizen I will take in consideration others opinions. I will partake in as many school events and committees such as prom!
  • As an effective learner I will take full advantage of my mentorship hours and all the opportunities that come with that. As well as acquire as much knowledge as I can from the senior teachers. Something else I'll do is dedicate more of my time studying to understand core lessons.
  • As an effective user of technology I will use the internet to acquire research information that involves the senior project and other school work.
  • As an effective communicator I will communicate with not only peers and teachers but my mentor as well. I will definitely try my best to communicate with my mentor to make sure my senior project goes as I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment