Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sales Representative It Is!

When I was being interviewed by a senior before leaving school I was asked what I was thinking of doing my senior project on. To be quite honest I had absolutely no idea so I said "sales representative". During the summer I actually put some thought into it and I thought it wasn't such a bad idea considering my dad is a sales representative. I was always interested in my dads profession but I realized I want to pursue it once I did my first few hours of the mentorship.

After completing the first 10 hours and 30 minutes of the mentorship I learned a lot. Not only did I get a full experience of what my dad does everyday but I actually got the opportunity to call clients and do invoices on the computer. As a sales representative one has to have the traits of an outgoing person. My mentor also recommened me to take a communications course that he said helped him communicate with clients a lot easier.

Once my summer mentorship hours were done I knew I wanted to do my senior project on that! So sales representative it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment