Friday, August 16, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component

1. Mentorship log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkuzI3AwF2cNdFNSRGMzbUx4bTZ6ZkY5bHhZY1pSc3c&usp=sharing

2. Contact Information

Manuel Martin - (626)926-8579

3. What is the most important thing to know being a sales representative?
What do you have to do in order to satisfy a client?

4. The most important thing I gained from this experience is how important it is to keep a client satisfied. As a sales representative you have to acquire clients as well as maintain them in order to succeed in this career field. Another important thing I gained is that it is important as a sales representative to be a very convncing person with a great personality.

5. The ten hours I did this summer helped me choose a topic because it made me realize that my personality and ability to work with people is a very easy thing for me. Now that I know the kind of person you have to be and things you have to do, it makes me a lot more interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment