Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Research and Working EQ

1. What is your working EQ?

What best defines a successful independent sales representative?

2. EQ: What best defines a successful independent sales representative?
  • The ability to listen more than speaking.
  • Understanding the customers needs.
  • Investing time on people that positevly affect sales than to those who won't return.
  • A persuasive person with good communication skills as well as problem solving skills.
3. The most important source other than my mentor is a book called "Hard Ball Selling". It helped me narrow down the qualiaties that a sales person must adapt to in order to be succesful.

4. My mentor is Manuel Martin he is a sales representative and working with him relates to my working EQ because when I see him work with clients and companies it shows me the kind of traits and abilities a sales representative has to have in order to be succesful.

No comments:

Post a Comment