Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog 7: Independent Component 1 Approval

1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
 
  • I plan on doing my 30 hours with my mentor because my topic is a little difficult to do. My mentor offered me to do ride alongs with him. I would basically be going with him to visit his clients and to his meetings with his bosses. I'm still working on trying to find a leadership or communications class but I am having a hard time finding one.

2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

  • To show evidence of completing the 30 hours I will try taking pictures. If I am able to take a class I will get a confirmation from the teacher that proves I completed it. 

3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
  • By going with my mentor to his meetings and conferences I will get a better undertanding of how a sales representative comprehends the product he is selling. If I take a leadership or communications class it will help me understand how a sales reps traits and ability to work with people establish over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment