Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

For my 30 hours I will do mentorship with my mentor. That will consist of rid alongs with him to visit clients as well as office and computer work. By office work I mean organizing files and making phone calls and by computer work I mean updating price lists and sending out invoices.

2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

I will do 3 hours at least a week with my menor and write in my hours on the log. I will also provide proof the pricelists and invoices that I make.

3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.

The work I will be doing will help me find my other answers to my essential question. The actual ride alongs with my mentor to see clients will help me see what my mentor has to do to make profit on a daily basis.

1 comment:

  1. This is fine as long as it is in addition to mentorship hours.

    ReplyDelete