Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog 21: Mentorship

Content:
LIA response to blog:

Literal

Manuel Martin. Independent Sales Representative. 

Interpretive

The most important thing I gained from doing mentorship is how important it is to be a social person. My mentor has a great ability to easily talk and persuade clients to purchase products from him. I know that this job isn't for anyone. A successful sales representative is very social and has the ability to approach anyone at anytime. I also gained a lot of experience with the program QuickBooks. QuickBooks is a program a lot big manufacturing companies use and I know it can potentially be put into use in my future. 

Applied

Thanks to mentorship I found my answers because I actually saw them be put to use. I saw my mentor apply price list and that helped him make sales. When I would go with my mentor to meet with clients that gave me my second answer which is: Make the focus of a work day maintaing client relations that led me to my best answer. I saw the commitment my mentor used on his clients and that is what made the business relationship to last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment